Issue three of my newsletter is out today. If you’ve not already subscribed, you can at do so right here.
As a teaser, here are the contents of issue three:
- WildPhotos 2014 announcement
- My First Book, Due Autumn 2014
- Mountain Gorillas in Uganda and Rwanda this November
- African Big Cat Safaris 2015
- New Destinations for 2015
- Galapagos, May 2015
- Masai Mara Great Migration Photo Safari this August
- British Wildlife Centre Workshops
So, without further ado, and to take advantage of any newsletter only specials, sign up here.
This is a monthly newsletter, more or less. But if I have any new announcements or offers, you might receive it more frequently on occasion, but not more than once a week, I promise. In any case there is still an option to unsubscribe within the newsletter.
By subscribing you can learn in advance of any new announcements about photo safaris, prints or events. It will also let you know of any discounts and special offers before I publicise them anywhere else, including here, or on my Facebook page for example.
We won’t send more than once a week, and we never send spam.
Instant unsubscription is available at any time within the newsletter.