Lenses For Hire
This page is for clients who have reserved a hire item with us.
- The weekly cost to hire a 300mm 2.8 lens is $260 (£202)
- A matching 1.4 teleconverter is included
- Nikon or Canon camera hire is $320 (£248)
- A battery grip and extra battery is included
- Payments are made in US dollars
- Payment secures your hire for the safari
- Please choose the hire option below for the item you requested.
- If you have reserved an item for a two week safari, you will need to purchase twice.
- After payment, you will receive an email receipt of your purchase.
- If you accidentally choose the wrong payment option, we can adjust later.
Conditions of hire
- If we cannot fulfil your hire request after payment, we will refund you 100%.
- If you choose to cancel your hire at more than 30 days before commencement of your safari, then we will refund you 75%, unless we can rehire your lens, then we will refund you 100%.
- If you choose to cancel your hire within 30 days of commencement of your safari, then we cannot refund you, unless we can rehire, then we will refund you 100%.
- We trust you to take good care of your hire. However you will be responsible for the care of it while it is in your possession. While your it is insured by us, you may be liable to cover the repair cost or insurance excess, whichever is more appropriate, should any physical damage occur while in your possession.
- By purchasing a lens or camera hire, you agree to these conditions.
Lenses for hire
- AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM
- Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | S – for Nikon and Canon
- Lenses include matching 1.4 teleconverters
Cameras for hire
- Nikon D500
- Canon 7D Mark II
- Cameras include grip, two batteries, and charger
Hire Nikon Lens
Hire Canon Lens
Hire Nikon Camera
Hire Canon Camera
About Your Payment
This site uses SSL encryption to protect your credit card information.
Payments are processed by Stripe, a specialist online payment processor. Payments are fully compliant with the PCI DSS standard and as such data is encrypted at all times between you entering your card details and your card being authorised. We never store your card details but they are securely stored by Stripe.